THE THREE MAGICAL LAW OF SUCCESS - Speakers Den

Breaking

Speakers Den is a platform where training, sales, sales promotion, digital marketing, graphic design, Handbills and banner printing, Email Marketing, Social Media Campaigns, Blog and Website Creations, Content writing, Script Writing, Project writing and Research, CV writing and editing using current formats of which is reckoned with to crave impact globally.

Welcome To Speakers Den

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 19, 2019

THE THREE MAGICAL LAW OF SUCCESS


   60% of Nigerian wake up early and go to bed at late hour,they continue this act for 7 days,one month,a year,20 years but they still have that same problem they have been battling with for the past years,some of them do businesses and they fail,university student are scared of what will happen to them after graduating,everyone is worried about their future,in fact some people have lose hope,faith and belief in themself,but today am going to show you the three magical law  that I give 100% guarantee of completely turning your life around within three month of applying.

            Are you ready?             Let go

 1.LAW OF CLARITY 
              Law of clarity state that it is impossible for you to hit the target that you can't see. You can't accomplish wonderful things in your life if you have no idea of what they are,one of the quality of the poor people is that,they are often fuzzy or confused about their values and they compromise them regularly.Your primary responsibility is to design your life the way you want it to be and take your vision and crystallize it into a specific goal. Clarity is essential becsuse the very act of becoming clear about what you want and what you need to get it dramatically increases the likelihood that you will realize your goals exactly as you imagine and on shedule. Let me share this with you,in the beginning of my life,I don't have idea or image of what I really want in life,so I begin to go to library to read books on dream,vision and goal, this is where my mentality begin to change,I one day sat myself down,I place a paper and a pen on the table and I listed all the things I can do ,they are ,singing,speaking,acting,footballer, interviewer,basket ball player and running. I beging to be looking at each intensively with deep thought asking myself several questions on each one,questions like,what do people say when I do it,what are my past succes on this, has anyone ever encourage me to do this,do I enjoy doing it every time I do it,how often do I think about it or talk about it everyday, do I feel sad or happy whenever I do it? Those are questions I ask and finally circle the one that give me most positive answer, and that is speaking,you too can try that simple exercise.

2.LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT
          Am a curious living thing so I one day ask myself that why are the successful people  successful, my first great discovery was the Aristotelian principle of causality,we call it the law of cause and effect today,in the bible it is called the law of sow and reap,Sir Isaac Newton called it the law of action and reaction. This law is a great law of universe and human destiny but most people overlook it
               The law says that if there is an effect in your life that you truly want to achieve,all what you  need to do is to trace back the people that have done it successfully, follow their foot step and you will get the same result,it is not a magic or miracle but it is a law,just like  the law of gravity also law of cause and effect.Try it.
            
3. THE LAW OF CONCENTRATION
               It says that whatever you dwell upon grow in your experience, what ever you pay attention to,increases and whatever you focus on tend to do better.According to Brain Tracy,he said that the ability to concentrate single mindedly on a specific goal is the master key of success. Many years ago,there was a traveler traveling to Olumo Rock,he met an old woman on the road and ask her how to get there,the old woman then replied by saying "if you really want to get to Olumo Rock ,make sure that every step you will take is in the direction of Olumo Rock.what does the story mean,it simply means that if you want to be successful and great in life,your thought and your action must be in that direction.
          We have a lot of distractive mechanism like phone,relationship,peers,etc,there are some people but because of negative,energy,draining people,they will never be successful because negative people will compromise your power and energy,another one is your time,time is essential and it is limited,so don't waste it,make sure that everything you are doing is toward achieving that your goal.
           Try it.
        Onaneye Sulaimon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for your concern towards this blog, share your view about this post by clicking on comment. Have a nice day ahead.

Place your Advert for as low as $10 call 08061154825

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here