United States President, Donald Trump, Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize - Speakers Den

Breaking

Speakers Den is a platform where training, sales, sales promotion, digital marketing, graphic design, Handbills and banner printing, Email Marketing, Social Media Campaigns, Blog and Website Creations, Content writing, Script Writing, Project writing and Research, CV writing and editing using current formats of which is reckoned with to crave impact globally.

Welcome To Speakers Den

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 10, 2020

United States President, Donald Trump, Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

Donald Trump

Trump’s nomination is coming weeks after he helped seal a peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.

President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize. 


Trump’s nomination is coming weeks after he helped seal a peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.

US President Donald Trump.
He was nominated by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, who told Fox News that for his merit, Trump deserved it. 

Gjedde said, “For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees.”

1 comment:

  1. I want to use this medium to thank Dr Noah, you all should thank him for me. I started having some symptoms, warts started coming in so I went to see my doctor. He carried the test and he said I have (Herpes) so went to another hospital for another test. My doctor prescribed some tubes  and cream which I started using, I use it for a while and I couldn't trace the infection and after a while it came back so I had no choice than to do research on some natural remedies there I saw a post about Dr Noah powerful herbs, I contacted him and purchase the medicine from him which I used for 2 weeks. On the 10th days of using it I couldn't have any trace of if I was not amazed hoping it will come back so that lead to my doctor for confirmation to my greatest surprise the result comes out negative, I was still a bit shocked I want for a month and still no trace then I called Dr Noah to appreciate his work in my life and I promise not to keep it to myself.
    Here's his basic information. Go get in touch with him: dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com, call +1 310 982-4670 and do get your healing. Website https://noahmedicalcentre.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your concern towards this blog, share your view about this post by clicking on comment. Have a nice day ahead.

Place your Advert for as low as $10 call 08061154825

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here